Style Specific Collections
If you are one of those songwriters, you no doubt know that it’s not as easy as it looks. There are times when you’re looking for literally anything to inspire you. Other times you just can’t seem to find the right word(s) to rhyme and make the song sound like it should.
I’ve found a series of tools that may be able to help you. They are called…
(Rhyming Software, Creativity Pack, and mini-recording studio)
- 8 week, Money-back guarantee
- Cutting edge method of how to flesh out your song ideas
- Practical exercises designed to increase your vocabulary
- Awesome exercises that have been engineered to get more ideas coming to the front of your brain, so that you can keep that creative flow going, without experiencing the frustrations of song writers block!
- Outstanding online software that aids songwriting
- Other brain exercises to boost those creative neurons!
Here’s what “Songwriting Success – The Ultimate Guide To Writing And Selling Your Songs” has inside:
- I’m going to teach you everything you need to know about writing a song – from the very basics right through to the “complicated” stuff (I’ve put the word ‘complicated’ into inverted commas because, really, even the “complicated” stuff is still a relative cake-walk!)
- Everything you need to know about becoming a professional songwriter is contained within this book.
- So really, it doesn’t matter whether you’ve got a good ear for music, an unshakeable sense of rhythm, a way with words and lyrics, or just the feeling that you might be good at this: by the time you’ve finished reading the sections of this book that apply to you, you’ll be ready to start making money off your songwriting ideas.
- We’re going to look at the creative and the business side of things: from the actual how-to-get-a-good-idea right through to marketing your stuff to industry insiders.
- Discover how songwriting can earn you a living. I give you a run down of the songwriting process and all the things you’ll be involved in as a professional songwriter from writing music and lyrics to composing and marketing.
- You’ll learn what is actually in a song in my detailed chapter on “The Basics and Complexities of Structure”
- The one fatal mistake that you cannot afford to make when including rhyme in your songs.
- Find out all the nitty-gritty secrets that you definitely WILL need to write songs that are successful, marketable, saleable, and chart topping… all the things you want your songs to be!
- Discover the four absolute most-important traits and abilities of a successful songwriter.
- Lyrics in DETAIL. You’re going to learn all about lyrical (word-based) tools that you can place conveniently throughout your song to jazz it up and make it sound really polished and smooth.
- and more…