I came across this cool little MIDI controller and thought I would share it with you all. It’s called the MIDI Fighter 3D.
- Accurate, detailed precision on all axis
- Full motion tracking of tilt, pan, and rotation.
- Map accelerometer data to any midi-compatible effect or software
- Traktor Pro, Ableton Live and Serato Scratch official mappings
- Customizable, animated LED color rings
The general sense I get is that the MIDI Fighter 3D is designed for live performances, but I can see how it couldn’t be useful in recording applications as well.
What do you think? Ever tried it?
Share your experiences with us.